Beef Must Just Be The Biznez: Grand Hustle Vs. Shawty Lo pt 13, 50 Cent vs Lil Wayne

Author: The One // Category:


If you didn't know, Big Kuntry was arrested at the Dirty Awards, after throwing a chair on stage during Shawty Lo's set.
Shawty Lo responded to the controvesy via MTV the following day, basically saying he's not Flip but he and Tip aren't beefing. Alfa Mega also issued a statement and apologized for his role in the situation. But until now, no one heard Big Kuntry's side of the altercation:

Big Kuntry threatens to leak phone calls of Shawty Lo apologizing and gives his side of what went down at the Dirty Awards:

Shawty Lo's Response.....

Shawty Lo responds and says he ain't hard to fine.


Whoa......I'm speechless<- and that is a rare moment. It seems as if there are still some mixed emotions with-in both camps. Shawty disses Tip but in the same breath says he doesn't have beef with him.

We need to get Dr. Phil out there in Atlanta to mediate an intervention, because its looking like the proverbial sh*t has hit the fan.

And back to the beats- where all rap beef should stay!

Last year 50 Cents took, a not so subliminal, shot at Wayne in his song Part Time Lovers


Wayne responded with Gossip, which he premiered at the 2007 BET Awards.

Which many would argue that Wayne didn't go at 50 because he didn't say his name.

Where as 50 continuly tried to bait him:

"I've already baited Lil' Wayne to come on out so I can break his little neck," 50 says. "My consistency will break his neck the same way LL's consistency broke Canibus'."


"Lil Wayne is a talented rapper but not a great songwriter," he continues. "He has had great verses on other people's projects, but they were not his complete ideas over production that he picked. He's not marrying the right production and lyrics to make classic records."



50 Cent says,he can’t help but notice the similarities between Weezy’s summer smash “Lollipop” and his own 2005 hit “Candy Shop.” “‘Lollipop’” is ‘lick lick lick lick it like a lollipop,’” 50 told Rolling Stone, singing the verse to prove his point. “And ‘Candy Shop’ is ‘I’ll take you to the Candy Shop/ I’ll let you lick the lollipop.’”


If Lil’ Wayne out sales me, I’ll quit


Wayne's only verbal direct response was this:

“That n—a’s crazy, Wayne laughed. “I ain’t f—ing with 50. He’s too high up there. That’s my n—a, though. I respect that my name even came out the homie’s mouth. I just took it as a compliment. I would never go back at 50; he’s a trillionaire. I’m trying to get there, homie. I’m smart. I ain’t dumb."


And since that statement, Wayne's Carter III has gone damn near triple platinum. Mrs. Officer & Lollipop has the nation singing. And Wayne's breaking barriers daily.

So, has Wayne rethought his strategy and gone straight at 50's neck? You be the judge:
Lil Wayne ft Lil Boosie- Louisianimal


There are alot of conflicting stories, as to the origins of this song. It is off The Empire, The Drought Is Over Part. 6 (The Reincarnation)

0 Responses to "Beef Must Just Be The Biznez: Grand Hustle Vs. Shawty Lo pt 13, 50 Cent vs Lil Wayne"

Post a Comment