Did T.I. Dis Shawty Lo In "What's Up..."->Tip Explains

Author: The One // Category: ,
I know...I know..We are all so tired of this one-sided beef. But unfortunately, the little dog hasn't stopped howling at the moon-->Shawty Lo. So by request T.I. addresses the question people continue to ask.

Photobucket

In a recent interview for the December Issue of Sister 2 Sister Magazine, T.I. explains whether or not he dissed Rapper Shawty Lo in his video "What's Up, What's Haapn".





And Maino describes the first time he heard T.I.'s music and why they have become brothers in the rap game. He also discusses his hit single "Hi Hater" in this interview with Sister 2 Sister magazine's publisher, Jamie Foster Brown.

0 Responses to "Did T.I. Dis Shawty Lo In "What's Up..."->Tip Explains"

Post a Comment