I'd Wrock It Wednesday!!!

Author: The One // Category:
Here's my first I'd Wrock It post of the day! I've been leaving my ladies high & dry in the fashion department lately...I've featured tons of exclusive tennis from Nike to Creative Recreation and so forth, but I haven't done quite as many stiletto lovers post. So this one is for ya'll!

I was browsing one of my fellow bloggers page and found love at first sight!



This is the Miu Miu two toned strappy bootie.

Ardesia (gray) and black suede. Zip closure at back ankle; buckled ankle strap w/Covered stiletto heel.

You know a shoe is bad when Neiman Marcus says this:
Due to high demand, a customer may order no more than three units of this item every thirty days.

So shout out to Shoe Whores Unite for this fabulous find!


This bootie is bad on so many levels-->A Bad Shoe Game is Bad Bitchism 102<--But that's next week!

0 Responses to "I'd Wrock It Wednesday!!!"

Post a Comment