Keyshia Cole covers Billboard Magazine

Author: The One // Category:

In the article, Keyshia discusses how the first two albums were more pain ridden and how she is going in a different direction for her December release, A Different Me.

"The first two albums were more ... painful," she tells Billboard over lunch in Los Angeles. "It's a different me this time: a young woman who's still growing and finding myself, exploring life through different routes musically and in other areas. I wrote more about other people's situations than my own. I'm moving forward."


SOURCE

Production on this album includes Polow Da Don, the Runners, Neffu, Kwame, Orthodox & Ransom and the Trackmasters.

A Different Me in stores December 16th, 2008

And watch out for the season three premiere, Tuesday, at 10 p.m. (ET/PT).
of The Way It Is on BET-->That's My ISH!!

0 Responses to "Keyshia Cole covers Billboard Magazine"

Post a Comment