My Daily Rant

Author: The One // Category:
On a quest to obtain all things that life has instored for me, I find myself pondering at senseless things.

So begins My Rant.
There isn't a day that goes by that I don't come in contact with something that fascinates me or disgust me. And being the opinionated young lady that I am, I have decided to share some of those things with you.

I've always seen writing as a form of therapy, and therapy as a way of maintaining sanity in this crazy world.

My quote of the week is:

I Don't Get Bitter..I Get Better!- Drake{owns}

And If You Knew Better, You'd Do Better!- Trey {owns}


I was instantly obsessed with those words because I could relate to them. I think the first sentence shows maturity and being able to accept constructive criticism.

The second sentence is the response to all the know-it-alls who refuse to accept it.

Open your ears, before you open your mouth.

--Rant Complete

0 Responses to "My Daily Rant"

Post a Comment