New Music Tuesday!!! Dedication 3 Cover & Tracklisting

Author: The One // Category: ,
Ya'll know what it is!!! It's NEW MUSIC TUESDAY!!! And I have some hot ish for ya...

Wowzers I'm So Excited!

Dedication 3 drops today for FFFRRREEEEE!->I'm such a Wayne Head!!


1. Welcome Back

2. Dedication 3 feat. Mack Mane, Willie The Kid, Gudda Gudda
3. What Else Is There To Do
4. Dick Pleaser feat. Jae Millz
5. Ain't I feat. Jae Millz
6. You Love Me You Hate Me
7. Bang Bang feat. Jae Millz, Gudda Gudda
8. The Other Side feat. La The Darkman, Jae Millz, Gudda Gudda
9. My Weezy feat. Shanell, Lil Twist & Tyga
10. A Dedication
11. She's A Ryder feat. Gudda Gudda
12. Still I Rise feat. Nicki Manaj
13. Magic feat. Gudda Gudda
14. Do's & Don'ts Of Young Money
15. Whoever You Like feat. Jae Millz & Gudda Gudda
16. That Was Easy
17. Get Bizzy feat. Gudda Gudda
18. I Got That Gangsta feat. La The Darkman & Willie The Kid
19. A Message To The DJ's
20. Stuntin feat. Drake
21. Dedicated
22. Put On For The Game feat. Tyga & Gudda Gudda
23. Dedication 4

Dick Pleaser feat. Jae Millz


She's A Ryder


The Other Side feat. La The Darkman, Jae Millz, Gudda Gudda


Hot Leaks

My Baby (remix)- LL Cool J ft The Dream & Trina


She Murdered that ish...

New Rihanna--Bitch I'm Special



The orgins of the song or a bit sketchy- some say its a demo for her next album, some say it's gonna be on the next album--> I say its new and its hot.

And if you haven't heard Beyonce's new album has encountered some major leakage. And I already have two songs that I can't possibly live without:

Diva
Produced by Bangladesh (SMOKIN)



EGO
Produced by Black Elvis


Can't Believe It (remix)
T-Pain ft Justin Timberlake


I don't know what it is..but the underground ish be so much more hotter than mainstream to me!?

New Videos

Khaled ft Kanye West & T-Pain
Go Hard



50 Cent
Get Up


Ludacris ft T-Pain
One More Drink

0 Responses to "New Music Tuesday!!! Dedication 3 Cover & Tracklisting"

Post a Comment