T.I. Expected To Testify In Murder Trial, & New Joint "Been Doing This "

Author: The One // Category:


Local News sources in Cincinnati are reporting that the trial for one of the murderers of T.I.'s best friend and assistant, Philant Johnson, has begun.


Hosea Thomas is accused of killing Philant Johnson in May of 2006. The altercation began at Club Ritz in Cincinnati and escalated to gunfire on I-75. When the exchange ended Johnson was dead and four others in the vehicle were hurt. T.I. was not injured.


Jury selection ended yesterday. And the jury is expected to visit the crime scene this morning. T.I. is expected to testify tomorrow.

Padron Thomas faces the same charges as Hosea but a date for his trial has not yet been set.

Throwback Joint--Live In The Sky- T.I. ft Jamie Foxx


Brand New Joint
Bow Wow ft T.I. Been Doing This

0 Responses to "T.I. Expected To Testify In Murder Trial, & New Joint "Been Doing This ""

Post a Comment