Whip Scope: I <3 The 2010 Chevy Camaro

Author: The One // Category:
I know some of my gossip lovers are like...WTF is a car post doing here??...Well, sweetie keep in mind that this is The Urban Scope so we have to keep our scopes open to things other than Rihanna Picking Up A Napkin @ LAX. LOL.

And believe me the streets are buzzing for this car!




2010 Chevy Camaro


There was once this place in my heart that initially belonged to the 2006 Ford Mustang and then came the Dodge Challenger. But now, after a few short months, my heart belongs the 2010 Cheverolet Camaro.

)
Chevy dealers across the country will be able to submit customers' orders for the new 2010 Chevy Camaro Coupe, with its outstanding performance and efficiency, sleek styling and unexpected array of features, including:
- Price starting at $22,995(2)
- Choice of six-speed transmissions: manual or TAPshift automatic
- Projected 300 hp DOHC V6 engine that gets an estimated 27 MPG hwy with automatic transmission(3)
- Projected 400 hp V8 engine with automatic transmission and Active Fuel Management for added fuel savings
- Projected 422 hp V8 engine with manual transmission
- 4.5-link independent rear suspension
- Six air bags(4)
- Bluetooth® wireless technology available for select compatible phones(5)
- USB connectivity available on select models
- Standard one-year OnStar Safe & Sound plan(6)



Anticipation is so high for this car that it has it's own video!


You guys don't understand..I'm going get a second and/or third job, so when this car comes out in the spring,I will be in it...by fall!<--You can bet your rent money on that dear heart.

0 Responses to "Whip Scope: I <3 The 2010 Chevy Camaro"

Post a Comment