I'd Wrock It Wednesday!!!

Author: The One // Category:
Add to eVIPList

My P-N-G (Partner N Grind), Treysun Da Kid said I fell of like a bad bag off....Let me keep it classy...*thinking*... Trey feels as if I haven't been performing up to my potential this week. And since I'm the definition of a Flyy Chick, I'm gonna give the people what they want...lol

Today is I'd Wrock It Wednesday, and since I feel like proving myself-->TREY....I'm going to through a few special features in to this mix as well;
Can't Touch This- is going to feature something so fly but exclusive, and as the name suggest..YOU Can't Touch This!
I WOULDN'T Wrock It!- is going to feature the most hideous thing I've seen all day, but some poor lad will rock this on the strength of the label. So let's get it!

I'd Wrock It Wednesday is brought to you today by: Upscale Swagger, & HypeBeast.

I'd Wrock It!

Patent High Top Sneaker



By Fendi

Price:$570.00


Ralph Lauren Purple Label Foldable Sunglasses






Coming in black, brown, and havana color varieties, Ralph Lauren’s Purple Label line is presenting these Italian hand-made foldable sunglasses. These sunglasses are designed to handle rough conditions with scratch-proof rims and extra portability when folded up. They will also come with a leather pouch to fit nicely into your pocket on the go. Available now at Ralph Lauren for $425.


Can't Touch This!






French footwear designer Pierre Hardy has just released his third iconic limited edition Colorama sneaker. The Colorama 3’s colors range from acid orange, blue, dark brown and turquoise tones for the Velcro strap on a white high-top sneaker made up of patent leather material. Limited to 500 pairs, they are available now at select retailers worldwide.

I WOULDN'T Wrock This!!
I heart Ralph Lauren. But Ralph himself could put these on my feet!



The Ralph Lauren Garda Alligator Driver Shoes consist of genuine alligator skin with equestrian hardware and come in 5 different colors, Emerald Green, Cherry Red, Marine Blue, Purple, and Black. Pricing for the alligator-covered footwear will run you $3,800.
***********************************************************************

I put on today Trey, na what nucca?!!!lol..Where yo footage at babes??? Youtube's missin you!!...lol