New Music Tuesday

Author: The One // Category:

That's right..it's New Music Tuesday!! My favorite day of the week! And although I promised not to do this gigantic post..I couldn't leave ya'll hangin.

On the album scope, today is not that exciting, although this is rumored to be Scarface's final album!

Today's New Releases:

Scarface's 11th studio album "Emeritus,"
Scarface- Emeritus


1 Intro
2 High Powered
3 Forgot About Me
4 Can't Get Right
5 Still Here 3:53
6 It's Not a Game
7 Who Are They
8 Soldier Story
9 Redemption Song
10 High Note
11 We Need You
12 Unexpected
13 Emeritus
14 Outro


Akon- Freedom


1. Right Now (Na Na Na)
2. Beautiful
3. Keep You Much Longer
4. Troublemaker
5. We Don’t Care
6. I’m So Paid
7. Holla Holla
8. Against The Grain
9. Be With You
10. Sunny Day
11. Birthmark
12. Over The Edge
13. Freedom

None of which I expect to pull tremedous numbers, but they both should be good listens.

New Video's
On the video scope we have two videos that probably won't see MTV, however still hood fabolous!

S. Fresh & Lil Boosie - Ask Dem Hoes WORLD PREMIERE


Freeway- Month Of Madness WORLD PREMIERE



New Leaks

And in the leak scope we have some vicious drainage from Hov, Tip, Bun B.

Jay Z- Dreaming Again


Trey Songz ft Kanye West- Say U Will


T.I. ft Snoop- Act Like It


Shonie ft Fabolous- Can't Let Go


Bun B- Black Friday


Avant- Message In A Bottle


So today I did my thing. I got ya'll new music/videos/leaks from Brandy, Jay-Z. Avant, Lil Boosie,Ginuwine, Fabolous, T.I. and Freeway.

0 Responses to "New Music Tuesday"

Post a Comment