Caught On Camera: Playaz Circle, Diddy, T.I., Nicki Minaj

Author: The One // Category:
Add to eVIPList

What is up with people fighting in clubs and being caught on camera??? Well todays candid camera caught Playaz Circle fighting in a Strip Club.




Notorious- In Theaters TODAY!! So you know Diddy is on ya'lls A$$!!

Diddy Biggie Blog #2- Closure






America’s Top Selling Rapper Transforms The Lives Of At-Risk Teens In A Series Of Interventions While Grappling With His Own Demons.

This is something I've been waiting for....T.I's Road To Redemption. MTV did a video documentary following the hottest rapper in the country doing his community service. If you didn't know, or don't remember, Tip is going to jail this March for a year folling some weapons charges.

SET TO AIR ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 10TH AT 9:00PM ET/PT


T.I.'s Road To Redemption Trailer


Nicki Minaj, Drizzy and Young Money behinf the scenes on the I Am Music Tour...Ya'll know there on my New Era list. Yes Siiirrr

0 Responses to "Caught On Camera: Playaz Circle, Diddy, T.I., Nicki Minaj"

Post a Comment