Grammys In Review

Author: The One // Category:
Add to eVIPList

I know I'm late as a mofo...but um---> No one on the net will break it down like MOI!

The highlight of the Grammy's for me, other than the scandals, was that fellow New Orleanian Weezy F Baby was nominated for 8 Grammy's, two of which he competed with himself for, and walked away with FOUR!

And he was there with no one other than Nivea, his girlfriend.

The city was blazin for ya Wayne--on 504 Radio.
Lil Weeziana


T.I. arrived with his fiancee', Tiny, who rocked this awesome Herve Ledger dress.


T.I. And Justin Timber Lake

And the crew that I have dubbed The Grammy Family- Kanye, Hov, Weezy, and T.I. did their first ever, live performance, of the Grammy Award Winning song, Swagga Like Us ft an obviously pregnant, M.I.A. .....She's a soldier, because yesterday was her due day and she swagged it out!

The Grammy Family- Swagga Like Us


Jennifer Hudson also walked away with a Grammy for best R & B album, for her self entitled album.


With all the beautiful things that ensued last night, the award show was damn near over shadowed by the drama of Chris Brown being arrested for fighting his girlfriend, Rihanna. Here's video of Chris turning himself in:



Although details are scarce at this point and the authority's wouldn't release the name of te victim, it was clear to many of us that it was Rihanna. Chris and Rihanna were both nominated and scheduled to perform last night, but both seperately withdrew.
So as I get it, I'll let you hit it!

0 Responses to "Grammys In Review"

Post a Comment