T.I.'s Trailer, Rumors, & Photoshoots

Author: The One // Category:
Add to eVIPList
This past year has been nothing less than an amazing balancing act for Rap Superstar T.I.. Tip has managed to balance a hectic tour schedule for his multiplatinum album Paper Trail, completed over 1000 hours of community service, dedicate time to his family, film an MTV documentary and manage several business- including Grand Hustle Records. This type of showmanship and success has led to rumors swirling about T.I. becoming the next president of Atlantic Records since the promotion of executive Julie Greenwald to chairman and chief operating officer of the label. This is what T.I. had to say when confronted by Sway of MTV news.



Tip is just one of Hip Hop's hottest, performing at the Grammy's tomorrow night. He recently had this to say about the long awaited first ever, live performance of Swagga Like Us.





T.I's Road To Redemption Starts Tuesday!!! And here's the first episode trailer.



And here are some flixs from his Blender Mag photoshoot with his youngest son Major.
The Urban Scope


This week T.I. and J.T shot the video for Dead & Gone.
The urban Scope


Hopefully the video is more exciting than those pics....and doesn't Major look like Tiny's twin....WOW!

0 Responses to "T.I.'s Trailer, Rumors, & Photoshoots"

Post a Comment