The Loop...

Author: The One // Category:
Add to eVIPList

Did you miss me????
If you didn't know, March is my birth month and I had some much needed rest and reflection!


Oh my, I was so happy Friday that T.I. did indeed get the one year and a day sentence! {(hercules, hercules)clapping} And is set to begin serving his sentence May 19th.(tear, tear)


In case you miss the constant interruptions on MTV, heres the press conference.


Here's a little freestyle from The King & Bobby Ray(B.o.B) at The Loft in ATL.


In other news totally irrelevant news...Chris Brown and Rihanna were a no show at the Kids Choice Awards<----DUH!!!!!
That sickened me how people blew that situation of the map. I can't wait for another album from both of them! This situation was a classic example of how the media builds people up to Idol Status then rips them shreds.

Admist the scandal, Rihanna's single, Disturbia, has gone Triple Platinum.

0 Responses to "The Loop..."

Post a Comment