New Music Tuesday!!!

Author: The One // Category:
Add to eVIPList
Today is an R & B loversssss release day!!! Like therapy sweetie. Sorry I've been MIA but'um that facebook virus shitted on my damn laptop....so I'm bummin a line for now.

The Dreams- Love Vs. Money drops today and it is scortching!

My Love ft Mariah Carey....loves the song...hates Mariah's Look!



OOOO this is my jam....((Waving My Arms))....
Letoya Luckett- Not Anymore



But check out this promo video from Keri Hilson ft Kanye- Make Love



The soulfully inclinded, Jasmine Sullivan's video for In Love With Another Man.



Check out ol Ricky trynna make something out of the nothing formerly known as his career...

1 Response to "New Music Tuesday!!!"

Keith Says :
March 12, 2009 at 11:31 AM

I really enjoyed these. The Letoya Luckett song "Not Anymore" is really good. Thanks for sharing these with us. Cheers!

Post a Comment