Weezy's Prom Queen, Keri's Beef & More.....

Author: The One // Category:
Add to eVIPListIt's Wednesday!!! And for some reason I'm awfully excited about it.....idk.



Wow!!! Miss Keri had the internet buzzing yesterday with yet another remix to Turnin Me On ft T-Pain & Lil Wayne. Some are saying Keri is dissing Bey, but I have to agree with the homie Necole Bitchie...because I too, checked the credits....and Keri is all over Ciara's ish! Peep the song and Keri's verse:


“I ain’t trying to start no mess but there’s something on my chest/ that I need to get off/ cause you turning me off /your vision cloudy if you think you the best, you can dance/ you can sing / but need to move it to the left/She need to go have some babies/She need to sit down she fake/them other chicks ain’t even worth my time to talk about/Been getting dollars/ go and get your money up” She later ends her verse with “Go head tell these folks how long I’ve been writing your songs. I’ve been putting you on. Just check the credits Hoe”

Keri's Album Drops March 24th- In A Perfect World.

Next up is Lil Wayne's Prom Queen....


Dirt Bag Goes In On Plies & Ross.....

And if you didn't know Rick Ross' album has been pushed back.....

0 Responses to "Weezy's Prom Queen, Keri's Beef & More....."

Post a Comment