Angela Simmons Squashes The Bow Wow Buzzzzz

Author: The One // Category:
Add to eVIPList
In an interview with Giant magazine, rapper, Bow Wow confessed his love for Angela Simmons; Whom he was romantically linked to in the past.

"Angela Simmons is the love of my life. She's a young black woman doing something incredible," he said. "She's a CEO of a company at 21 years old and a positive role model for kids."


Even before that comment, rumors ran amuck that Bow bought Angie a red Porsche, amongst other lavish gifts and that the twosome were close to reconciling their relationship. But Ms.Simmons squashed the rumors yesterday on Global Grind in a celebrity blog post.

"I just want to shut down any and all rumors about my relationships, because you know how that can get," Simmons began. "I am currently in the happiest relationship I have ever been in, and MY other half lives in Texas.Any person I have talked to in the past, I wish them the best of luck," she continued.


So Bow, like so many of us {tear- tear} has to count his loss in the love catergory, because the "love of his life" is indeed, in love with another man.

2 Responses to "Angela Simmons Squashes The Bow Wow Buzzzzz"

Anonymous Says :
February 21, 2010 at 11:55 AM

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous Says :
March 13, 2010 at 6:00 AM

I'm looking forward to getting more information about this topic, don't worry about negative opinions.

Post a Comment