Master P Links W/Walmart

Author: The One // Category:
Add to eVIPList

New Orleans native and hip-hop pioneer P. Miller (formerly known as Master P) and his son Romeo have joined forces with Wal-Mart for support of Living The Dream telethon, focusing on the uplifting of the community in Memphis.

"This event changed my life, it made me realize that we must focus on the youth to make real change," said P. "And if we are to stop the violence in our communities, we must replace the guns with books. It's time to educate our kids, get them off of the streets and give them some place to go.

"With all the community work that I've already done in my own hometown of New Orleans, this event made me realize that there is so much more work that needs to be done," he continued.


Read More

0 Responses to "Master P Links W/Walmart"

Post a Comment