From Diss Videos to Award Shows- T.I. vs. Shawty Lo pt 12 (VIDEO)

Author: The One // Category: ,



Oh Lawd! Getcha cousins......this beef between Bankhead rappers Shawty Lo & T.I. is getting heated.


Last night at the 2008 Dirty Awards in ATL several fights broke out between T.I.'s PSC/Grand Hustle/entourage and Shawty Lo's crew.



Images

Like I told ya'll in an earlier post, Shawty Lo & Stuntman did a remake of Yung LA's song Ain't I and named it Don't I as a diss to T.I. Well, Lo performed that song last night at the Dirty Awards in ATL and all hell broke loose!!
Of course, I wasn't there, so I took accounts and videos from several different witnesses..and I bet my story is closes to correct!



Towards the end of the song, Lo proceeded to deliver his T.I. diss acapella. An audience member identified by an eyewitness as Capitol recording artist Alfamega, allegedly threw a chair onto the stage. At that point, witnesses say another artist signed to the T.I.-helmed label stormed the stage, at which point authorities proceeded to break a fight.


This is Shawty Lo's performance of Don't I....




T.I. himself took the stage shortly after the fight to accept an award following, a reported private conversation with Shawty-Lo, in which the Grammy Award-winning rapper/actor allegedly insisted once again, that the two end their long-running beef. He proceeded to denounce the violence and negativity and assured the Dirty Awards audience that he did not condone the fighting.

Update: Whoa!! Gyant has the best video!!

Dirty Awards 2008 Battle Between T.I. and Shawty Lo from Gyant on Vimeo.



Shortly thereafter, however, a second fight broke out as T.I. performed his verse from "Ain't I," allegedly substituting some lyrics with verbal jabs at Shawty Lo, with whom he has had an unpleasant relationship throughout the year. Towards the end of the performance, another member of the Grand Hustle camp allegedly jumped off stage and assaulted a man witnesses said was Shawty Lo's brother.


This is Grandhustle's performance of Ain't I:




As you can or can't see the music dropped at Tips verse and part of the crowd went hysterical, while the rest were moving away from the pepper spray.

Police officers then halted the awards show, using pepper spray to end the fight. While the Dirty Awards audience was immediately evacuated, witnesses say other altercations may have occurred outside of the event.

So with all parties involved being from the hood...(me too)....you know this sh*t ain't over right? I hope somebody sets up an intervention. Because lawd knows, we don't need the drama.



*Update* Streetcred.com unofficially confirmed my story!

0 Responses to "From Diss Videos to Award Shows- T.I. vs. Shawty Lo pt 12 (VIDEO)"

Post a Comment