It's Ye' Day->Kanye That Is!

Author: The One // Category:


Today 808's & Heartbreak is in a store near you and is available on Itunes.



The above pictured cover is available on Itunes today and will be in stores December 16th as a special Christmas packaging. The cover was created by world renowed grafitti artist KAWS.


More Kanyenisms:

In regards to Rihanna:

West recently made statements in regards to Britney Spears not being more worthy than Rihanna to recieve the European MTV Award for Act of 2008.


"Im not trying to diss Britney or anything like that," says Kanye. "One of my favorite songs last year was “Gimme Gimme.” Like, I love that record. But I just feel like Rihanna had a really breakout year and became the biggest artist… like Rihanna sells more records than me all together if you include her in national sales and she is arguably the biggest artist in the world right now."



On his newest artist to G.O.O.D Music, Mr. Hudson:



"Ah, he's an incredible artist," West said. "I believe Mr. Hudson has the potential to be bigger than me, to be one of the most important artists of his generation. ... He's playing these songs, he's playing them back-to-back-to-back — 'Dude, I'm telling you, your problems are not going to be getting hit records, blowing up and being a big star — your problems are going to be living real life, and dealing with real life, so just prep yourself.' Everything I hear [from him] is a smash."


Mr. Hudson is a white soul singer from the UK. West says that everything he's heard from the singer so far has been a hit.

On Wayne:

At last nights AMA's after winning Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Male Artist, Kanye decided to give his award to Lil Wayne.

"I'm a fan of music," said West. "I got my opinion. And I want to give this award to Wayne, for this year. If it was last year, this would have been my award. This year's Wayne award; we'll see what happens next year."


Kanye also won Favorite Rap/Hip Hop Album.

Wow...life has truly humbled Kanye in so many ways. You can tell by his most recent commentary that he is a different person. I couldn't imagine the Kanye of The College Dropout giving anything away or explaining his previous statements to anyone.
.

0 Responses to "It's Ye' Day->Kanye That Is!"

Post a Comment