Jackson was forced to cancel a string of shows due to a bout of vertigo earlier last month, but returned to the stage on October 15.
Then on October 28, rapper LL Cool J quit as the opening act for the show citing "scheduling conflicts".
After numereous setbacks and cancelled shows Janet Jackson has officially cancelled the Rock Witch u tour.
All postponed Rock Witchu tour dates officially cancelled
Janet's representatives officially announced today that they will not reschedule any of the remaining postponed dates of the Rock Witchu Tour.
The announcement states that the concerts are not being rescheduled "due to conflicts in the singer's schedule."
The concerts that have been cancelled are:
- Montreal (Originally scheduled for Sept. 29)
- Boston (Originally scheduled for Oct. 1)
- Philadelphia (Originally scheduled for Oct. 2)
- Greensboro (Originally scheduled for Oct. 4)
- Ft. Lauderdale (Originally scheduled for Oct. 7)
- Uncasville (Originally scheduled for Oct. 11)
- Verona (Originally scheduled for Oct. 13)
Refunds for all of the shows are available at the point of purchase. If tickets were purchased through the fan club, they will be automatically refunded.
There currently are no scheduled dates remaining for the Rock Witchu Tour. There has been no official announcement about whether the tour is officially over or if more dates will be added in the future.