Shawty Lo Responds To Feud Via MTV

Author: The One // Category:

I started to bet he was going to respond publicly. I knew this because he's a loud mouth who likes attention. So I'm gonna tell you what my crystal ball says Shawty will do next.....this incident just gave Shawty material for his next album and v-logg series..and his next single will be I Ain't Flip. I swear Shawty Lo & Jim Jones need to form a group -Hate Squad- and drop a hatin ass single.
Via MTV

"[Me and Tip's conversation] ended on a positive note with the conversation," says Lo. "I don't know where he is [with the beef]. I guess he just be talking. One thing about it, Shawty Lo ain't no punk. T.I. is just a rapper. He knows how to read a book good. Where I live is for real. I ain't got nothing against holmes. He's got family, I got family. I'm not trying to kill him, he's not trying to kill me. I got fans that love me. He's not gonna run all over me. I ain't Lil' Flip."


The Rest Of His Response:

Shawty Lo spoke to MTV this morning about last night's riot with Grand Hustle at the Dirty Awards.

Shawty Lo spoke to MTV this morning and gave his account of what happened.

"I didn't go and start nothing. If they rewind the cameras, they'll see how it started," Lo told MTV News. "I'm a man. I respect every man as a man. If a man disrespects me, what am I supposed to do? T.I. needs to contain his people. We're not standing down. I performed my music; 107.9 [one of the show's organizers] called me to perform. I didn't come to start no beef with him. I gave Tip a shout-out at the BET Awards."

Lo goes on to say that when he was performing, several Grand Hustle artists, most notably Alfamega, came to the front of the stage and started "mean mugging."

Lo says that after things started getting out of hand with chairs being thrown onstage, he and his crew went backstage where Lo says he ran into T.I. who immediately wanted to have a closed door meeting.

Lo says they both agreed to squash the beef in the meeting and shook hands.

"He told me the beef was over with," Lo recalled. "I said, 'If the beef was let go, me and you have to publicize it. We have to do it together.' He agreed to do that, and we shook hands in the back room."

Later, T.I. and crew took to the stage to perform Yung LA's song "Ain't I" where another altercation broke out between the two crews that left Alfamega under arrest and a member of Shawty Lo's entourage knocked out.

"[Me and Tip's conversation] ended on a positive note with the conversation," says Lo. "I don't know where he is [with the beef]. I guess he just be talking. One thing about it, Shawty Lo ain't no punk. T.I. is just a rapper. He knows how to read a book good. Where I live is for real. I ain't got nothing against holmes. He's got family, I got family. I'm not trying to kill him, he's not trying to kill me. I got fans that love me. He's not gonna run all over me. I ain't Lil' Flip."

0 Responses to "Shawty Lo Responds To Feud Via MTV"

Post a Comment