I'm Back!!!! Let'c Catch Up...

Author: The One // Category:
Add to eVIPList
Hi guys...I know its been so long...but I'm back!! I'm in New Orleans now and since we missed a few days we're gonna do one long catch-up!

So B.G. recently chit-chatted w/ Lyme Ent. about his album, video shoot, and Hot Boys reunion.



Last week for the first time in 10 years & the 2nd time EVER, Brandy & Monica performed The Boy Is Mine in ATL.



We should've known 50 cent was gonna respond to Weezy....




Behind The Scenes of Different Girls w/Nu Jerzy Devils & Weezy


Here's a recent Kanye Interview...



Behind The Scenes w/ Chris Brown & T-Pain- FREEZE


Jim Jones cit-chats w/ Funk Master Flex




And what's a video filled post without Joe Budden TV...Joey speaks on Studio Beef:

0 Responses to "I'm Back!!!! Let'c Catch Up..."

Post a Comment