Kanye Responds To Colbert

Author: The One // Category:




I'm sure many of you are already aware of Comedy Central's Stephen Colbert's "Operation Humble Kanye". If not here's the footage:



Colbert would like everyone to purchase his Christmas album on iTunes tomorrow before Kanye West's head gets any bigger.<- His words, not mine!

In the midst of all this internet contraversy, Kanye responded via Twitter. Twitter is a online social tool used to display short messages.



And my twitter friends responded to him:

@kanyewest I think I saw u in a picture with him. Love the album lol about hours ago from TwitterBerry in reply to kanyewest


oh lawd!!!! what has Stephen Colbert done to @kanye west!!!????!!!!???


Twitter...the latest crave! Twit w/all your favorite celebs: Jay-Z, Barack Obama, Shaquille O'Neal & Kanye West.

And me-->twitter.com/shastabrown

0 Responses to "Kanye Responds To Colbert"

Post a Comment