More Leakes...

Author: The One // Category:
Add to eVIPList

If you guys haven't caught the trend yet...I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE leaked, unheard, underground music! Just call me the New New of Bloggin Bishes--> because I stay blazin that new new shit....
My homie said I didn't bring it today with the music..and I agreed. So consider this my reparation for the lameness.

Pleasure P- Say Yes

Thats my song!!

Akon- Keep You Much Longer (Capo Decina Remix)



Lil Wayne- Forever (Remix)


Busta Rhymes ft T.I. Reek Da Villan- We Rollin

This is in my IPOD..when I'm on the way to the club...

Swizz Beatz & Lil Wayne- Up In This Club

When I heard the snippet last week I slammed it and labeled it GARBAGE! But its alright na....


Ron Isley ft Snoop Dog & R Pedi aka R.Kelly- I Like It

I don't rock with Pediphiles so eff who doesn't like my commentary..I got a daughter!

Foxy Brown- So Special (Remix)


I must say...that's how you end a day! Smooches Bishes!

0 Responses to "More Leakes..."

Post a Comment