New Music Tuesday!!

Author: The One // Category:
Add to eVIPList
Hey everyone!!!*royal wave*
Today is my favorite day of the week...as you all may know by now. However, I'm not excited about any of the releases. Yes, I'm a huge Brandy fan...just not all that behind the album. And there are a slue of R&B releases today.

Albums:
Avant “Avant”
Brandy “Human”
Common Universal Mind Controll
Leona Lewis “Spirit: Deluxe Edition”
Musiq Soulchild “OnMyRadio”
Out of all the albums being released today, I think Common has to be the most anticipated release.

New Videos:
There aren't to many exciting vids today....

Mariah Carey- Right To Dream


Ryan Leslie- How It Supposed To Be



New Leakes

There are some hot leakes today...just not many. I would have posted the Keyshia & Wayne, I like it..but its just not Hot. It's missing something...but here are my picks for the hot leakes.

D12 ft Carlito- Hater In The Club



Crime by Ashanti


Brisco ft Lloyd- You


If I see some hot things today....I'll post'em...But today was a sad New Music Tuesday....Can't wait til next week.

0 Responses to "New Music Tuesday!!"

Post a Comment