Explosive Diddy Tell-All!!!

Author: The One // Category:
Add to eVIPList




Dancing With The Devil- the Diddy tell-all!

That's right! After years of speculation into the shady business practices of rap mogul, Sean "Diddy" Combs, a former artist, Mark Curry, is releasing a tell all book next month. The book is entitled "Dancing With The Devil- How Puff Burned The Bad Boys Of Hip Hop"

Here are the details:

“Welcome to Bad Boy, where dreams come true,” Sean Combs said as we shook hands over lunch in March 1997. The record producer spent the next hour telling me how impressive my rapping skills were, how soon he planned to release my debut album, and that my personal wealth would soon be in the seven-figure range. Talk about smoke and mirrors.



Today, after years of writing hit records for Combs, I am no closer to having my first album released by Bad Boy Entertainment than I was when we signed the contract. Combs cajoled, hoodwinked and bamboozled me for nearly a decade. In the end, which for me came in 2005, I realized that I had to leave the label and its illusions of wealth in order to save my career, my marriage, my mind and my soul.


Dancing with the Devil reveals startling new details about key events in the fast-paced, controversial, and sometimes deadly world of hip-hop music. In revealing the dark side of the industry, Curry hopes to provide a road map for reforms needed before more artist end up in poverty, in prison, or in the grave.


Let see if the mighty hand that is Diddy will allow his name to be slandered!

Although the allegations aren't suprising, it is quite suprising that someone would actually speak up and get around that good ol "Confidentiality Agreement".....Hmmmm? This is definetly a Must Read.

For mor details and to preview the book click here.

0 Responses to "Explosive Diddy Tell-All!!!"

Post a Comment