Drake's In The December Issue of VIBE

Author: The One // Category: ,
Ah Ha!! Remember two weeks ago I named three projects I'm co-signing for 2009???..Well Drake was one of them... Is it safe to say I do this--> I can hand pick hot from not. Ya'll don't believe me yet but trust me..I have a crystal ball on this Hip Hop ish.

From Degrassi to Rapping.

He is known as Jimmy Brooks to those that watch Degrassi: The Next Generation, however; his rap alias is Drake.
Aubrey Drake Graham, is a multi-talented artist. He sings, raps and how can I forget-->acts. And he's got next!

He is a member of Lil Wayne's, Young Money and is featured on The Leak V & Dedication 3. But He also has his own mixtape out Comeback Season.



Drake is featured in the December Issue of VIBE where he discusses his transition from actor to rapper..amongst other things.



Drake ft Lil Wayne- Stuntin SOURCE

I have more projections for 2009..but I believe presentation is everything!

Hint Hint->Treysun

And if you have some Hawt music you would like me to listen to...shasta.brown@ymail.com.

If its smokin..I gotcha!

0 Responses to "Drake's In The December Issue of VIBE"

Post a Comment